Designing a kitchen or doing a kitchen remodeling will more looks like elegant with sufficient decoration and cooking tools or machine, one of the cooking tools is oven, large and sufficient fan and heating elements will make our oven more complete to cooking in much cooking mode.
One of the oven design are made by Wolf Appliance Company, Wolf Appliance Company has over 70 years of history in commercial kitchens. Now focused on residential use, Wolf is the corporate companion and kitchen soul mate of Sub-Zero. A Wolf built-in oven, cooktop, range or grill is more than just a tool for cooking. It's an invitation to cook.Here are several feature of the product:
- Electronic controls hide behind a stainless steel panel. A motor quietly rotates the control panel into position.
- There are three removable racks and a six-level rack guide. The full extension bottom rack permits easy access and can also act as a shelf, say if you need a place upon which to set a turkey while you baste.
- Our doors' hydraulic damper and spring system allows for smooth opening and closing.
- A hidden bake element increases the usable oven space. The ribbon radiant element allows for uniform temperatures across the bottom of the oven.
- Optional sales accessory: Our Bake Stone is a dedicated heating element and bake stone help you bake pizzas and breads par excellence.
- A broil element allows you to choose from three separate broiling power settings (high, medium, low). The broiler sears the meat and the convection cooks it thoroughly.
- Model: DO30F (Framed)/DO30U (Unframed)
- Style: Contemporary
- Type: Double Oven
- Heat Type: Convection, Electric
- Features: Baking Stone, Convection Conversion, Convection Off / On, Self-cleaning
- Dimensions: 24" D x 50" H x 29.88" W