- The Return of Glamour: A renewed appreciation for post-Deco glamour brings refined silhouettes and finishes to the fore. The look of "Luxe Redux" features gently swept lines, strong geometric forms, and finishes that emphasize exotic veneers.
- Scaling Down: Exaggeratedly oversized furniture is on the way out.
- Scaling Up: Not everything is going small scale. "A very hot trend is large scale patterns used in fabrics and floor and wall coverings.
- Black and White: Stylish interiors are using black and white as the main color scheme. "Using black, even as the dominant color in a room, can yield classic and refreshingly chic results.
- Accent Colors: A "spice-inflected" palette will be the hottest look in accent colors for the coming year. He lists carnelian, flax, russet and acid green as the hottest hues, and predicts that 2008 will be the year that blue makes a strong return.
- Vintage in the Mix: A still-strong trend of "a la carte," mix-and-match interiors has people combining old and new pieces in interesting ways.
adopted from: www.silive.com