The transformation of this small apartment has above all been strategic : Decompartmentalize the place so as to fit out an open plan and elude the demand of an extra room by conceiving in the center of the volume a suspended white cube which generates comic and disconcerting use situations.
The following 10 tips were culled from everyday people who gave their best advice in chat rooms and Internet forums.
- Start early. By far the top advice offered. Packing takes longer and is more difficult than most think. By starting to pack early, perhaps doing a room a day, there will not be the frantic rush at the end. You will also be more organized. When you run out of time or are burned out by doing everything at the end, you will throw the unpacked stuff in a box, tape it up and send it on its way.
- Think thin. Go through your belongings and decide what you really need and want to keep. Get rid of anything that you haven’t used in a year or so, unless it has sentimental value. Movers charge by weight, so the lighter the load the more money you save. Plan to go through everything at least twice, with a week or more break between. You should find a lot to cull on your first pass. After getting used to the idea, do it again a couple weeks later.
- Label everything. Don't just label each box with the room in which it belongs. Write down the contents. You will be glad you did when you try finding the hair dryer or a specific kitchen utensil. Bonus hint: Don't overuse the "miscellaneous" label. Otherwise you'll get to your new home and have a dozen boxes of miscellaneous and almost no idea what's in them.
- One at a time. Stay organized and pack one room fully and then move on to the next. If you don't, you'll end up with boxes full of miscellaneous items from several rooms.
- Gang box. Put smaller items in small boxes and put small boxes into a bigger box. Small boxes are more easily lost or damaged.
- Take it with you. Any personal financial information and important papers should be taken with you or shipped to you by family or a friend after your move-in. Identity theft is one reason, but so is the difficulty in replacing important documents, recreating bank statements or losing passports.
- Value valuables. Most moving companies would rather you not ship your highly valuable items, such as jewelry, artwork and collections. Many times expanded moving insurance through the carrier or a third party will be needed. Read another tips on moving.com
One of their most interesting is the collection of the kitchen, The High Cube.
high cube kitchen kitchen bravo
At Bravo they have put their heart and soul into every unit, wall, and the resulting luxury and glamorous worktop end product.
Display collection based on a minimalist lines, smooth texture, glossy and matte surfaces, clean shapes and tones of black blocks, white, beige and gray.
High surface Cube is made of natural stone solid Samarcanda so they will be extremely durable and will still appear in top top condition much longer than the kitchen worktop is made from artificial materials.
kitchen bravohighcube2 300x267
Also note in the picture below is a delicious high gloss white wall mounted cabinet in complete contrast with matte, dark end of the kitchen worktops and cupboards.
In the following pictures below you can see the true depth of the kitchen units Bravo said that the owner gives a big bonus. According to the company website Cube 75cm height of the unit far more in than the average highstreet store kitchen units. This extra depth means the user has more worktop space and storage space, too!
learn more>>>>>CLIK HERE
Exterior decoration of the house is as important as interior decoration. This is a noble reason to get out, get some fresh air and relax! But to relax you need to plan around you to enjoy. The house forms a dynamic modern open through a glass atrium at the north and the glass curtain wall in the northwest and southwest. More than that, a simple and modern design make this house feel is minimalist, but the surroundings that make this house feel rich with fresh relaxing atmosphere. read more »
Most children dream of a tree but house.Adults know the feeling of comfort which is why for most of it the idea of spending hours and hours in a wooden box "hung in a tree wood is not all that attractive. Here's where Bates Masi comes with it creatively tree-house equipped with all equipment and accessories a normal, land-applied "is home. All rooms have a rustic touch but they are very well individualized, meaning that you can absolutely tell the difference between the bedroom and living room-front samples. Furthermore, the area has balconies from which enjoy a breath of fresh air and view the wonder.
to learn more.....CLIK HERE>>>
Exclusive "silkscreen" glasses mounted on upper hanging cabinets, low benches and bookshelves with thick solid wood panels, hyper-thin metal shelves, exclusive materials as aluminum foil, carved handles, led lighting, the turnable Tv stand, the extreme modularity...all in Planning is "planned" towards luxury and design joined for wall system units.